PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
The purchase of products and services ("Services") shall be governed by the Terms of Offer For Sale ("Terms of Offer For Sale").
Services are not available to minors. In India, persons under 18 years of age are minors. It shall be Your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to enter into a contract if You are resident outside India. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You are not permitted to avail of the Services. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Stitchwood of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Stitchwood cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Stitchwood or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Stitchwood has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Stitchwood has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
The pricing details for purchase of products and services are detailed under the Terms of Offer For Sale. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit / debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. Stitchwood expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card. Stitchwood shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decof authorization for any transaction for any reason whatsoever.
1) Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2) Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
3) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
4) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
5) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
6) Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
7) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Stitchwood server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by any illegitimate means (including such as hacking and password mining);
8) Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Stitchwood, including any Stitchwood Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information;
9) Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
10)Collect or store data about other users.
11) Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
12) Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Stitchwood or other third parties;
13) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
14) Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
15) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
16) Violate any code of conduct or other guide, which may be applicable to the Service;
17) Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
18) Violate the Terms including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms; and
19) Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You agree that You are solely responsible to Stitchwood and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Stitchwood or its affiliates or its vendors may suffer) for any such breach. Except as expressly indicated to the contrary herein or in any applicable Additional Terms, Stitchwood hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from Stitchwood), non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, in accordance with the Terms;
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
The rights granted to You as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Any software that is available on the Website is the property of Stitchwood or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by Stitchwood.
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You shall use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website. Stitchwood shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decof authorization for any transaction for any reason whatsoever.
The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Stitchwood and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Stitchwood or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Stitchwood or the third party that owns the Marks. Stitchwood owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark "stitchwood" and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Stitchwood or thirty party owner of such Content. The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Stitchwood. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Stitchwood does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Stitchwood shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You due to Your reliance on or use of such data.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stitchwood from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Stitchwood that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
- STITCHWOOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. STITCHWOOD ENDEAVORS TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT STITCHWOOD DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. STITCHWOOD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, STITCHWOOD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. STITCHWOOD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO ANY INVALIDITY OF ANY KIND. STITCHWOOD ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY ITSELF OR ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES.
- STITCHWOOD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENTS AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO CONTRARY, STITCHWOOD'S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE THE REFUND OF THE MONEY CHARGED TO YOU FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, IN RELATION TO WHICH UNLIKELY LIABILITY ARISES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL STITCHWOOD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY (1) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT STITCHWOOD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME, (2) BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR (3) ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
- THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Stitchwood may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website if Stitchwood determines that You have violated the Terms or Additional Terms or any other duty owed to Stitchwood. Any violation by You of the Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to Stitchwood, for which monetary damages is likely to be inadequate, and You consent to Stitchwood obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Stitchwood deems necessary or appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Stitchwood may have at law or in equity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stitchwood, its affiliate vendors, agents, shareholders, directors and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Stitchwood that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You. Further, You agree to hold Stitchwood harmless against any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website, any claim that Your material caused damage to a third party, Your violation of the Terms, or Your violation of the rights of any another person. Stitchwood will also be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Stitchwood.
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Stitchwood as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with Stitchwood, You may do so by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your accounts (if any). Stitchwood may at its discretion and at any time with or without notice terminate or suspend the Terms without cause or with cause if:
- Stitchwood is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful or pursuant to a request by a regulatory authority);
- The provision of the Services to You by Stitchwood is, in Stitchwood's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- Stitchwood has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof) either in general or specifically to You;
- For technical or any other reason, Termination or suspension may include: (i) removal of access to all or portion of the offerings on the Website or with respect to the Services or any portion thereof; (ii) deletion of Your materials and / or Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with You or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Website or Services. Stitchwood may also delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website.
Stitchwood shall not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Termination or suspension shall not affect your liability or obligation arising prior to such termination or suspension.
The Terms and all transactions entered and the relationship between You and Stitchwood and any mutual claims shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to any conflict of laws principles. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
In the event You come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to email@example.com.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications and newsletters from Stitchwood by SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from Stitchwood at anytime by following the procedure set forth in the Website.
Notice: All notices from Stitchwood will be served by email to the account designated by you or by general notification on the Website. Any notice to be provided to Stitchwood pursuant to the Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the same shall not affect the provisions of any other portion of the Terms. In any event, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision.
Waiver: Any failure by Stitchwood to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
Feedback and Information. Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Stitchwood shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Stitchwood is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and (iii) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Stitchwood for the feedback under any circumstances.
Exactness Not Guaranteed. The Company tries its best to deliver products exactly the way they appear on the website www.stitchwood.com. Stitchwood hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final product ordered by the user over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. In the case of any significant material damage to the Product, the customer must send photographic evidence of the damaged product via email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the Product. A representative from stitchwood.com will review the evidence, and if it is found valid, stitchwood.com will send an email communication to you requesting for a replacement. If the replacement Product is also damaged, and stitchwood.com finds the evidence from you valid, then your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment. In all these cases, arrangements will be made to collect the damaged Product. You agree in this instance, that stitchwood.com will make the final judgment on whether a Product has been significantly damaged.
Terms of offer for sale
These terms of offer for sale ("Supply Terms") apply to products purchased via www.stitchwood.com which is a website managed by TANGRAMME FURNISHING SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, ("Company" or "Stitchwood" and its successors and assigns).
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") offered by Stitchwood and its vendors ("Vendors"). Title to the merchandise ("Products") will pass directly from the Stitchwood to You. Stitchwood has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. Stitchwood may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Stitchwood shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
Stitchwood enables sale of a variety of Products. SHIPPING for all the products on the Website shall be per the company's policy, which may be changed by Stitchwood from time to time. In case, you receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damage will be assessed in 1-2 days and a solution will be offered. The piece may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue.
You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the Products purchased by You and Stitchwood shall not be liable for any such action. You represents that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Stitchwood shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase. Stitchwood strives to cause to provide You the best prices possible on Products You buy via the Website. However, Stitchwood does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. While Stitchwood strives to provide accurate information relating to Products, services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Stitchwood may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. Stitchwood will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Stitchwood cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. Stitchwood expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card.
Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Stitchwood before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. If Your order is not serviceable by delivery partners or the Vendor or the area is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on delivery partner's/Vendor's delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by Stitchwood, Stitchwood will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Stitchwood doesn't deliver items internationally. However, You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
In case You book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If You purchase multiple Products in a single transaction you may provide separate shipping addresses for each Product.
If You receive a damaged / defective Product or a Product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please get in touch with the customer service at the call centre. Upon receiving Your complaint, Stitchwood shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Stitchwood is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Stitchwood will inform the relevant Vendor of such complaint and request for a replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Stitchwood reserves the right to take legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Stitchwood in this regard. In order to return any Products, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
- Please notify Stitchwood of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, Stitchwood shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;*
- Products should be unused;*
- Stitchwood will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective Product through its own logistics partner. If Stitchwood is unable to do so, Stitchwood will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Stitchwood;
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Stitchwood in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
* These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
- If a Product returned is duly accepted by Stitchwood, the value of such Product, as originally paid by You will be refunded to You. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Stitchwood or the approved payment gateway will credit Your refunds directly into Your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide You with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Stitchwood;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, You will be provided with a refund cheque.
- If the Product can be repaired by the service centre, Stitchwood will get the same repaired and send it back to You.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or Stitchwood.
Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stitchwood from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Stitchwood that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products. In no event shall Stitchwood, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Stitchwood has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Stitchwood's entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You, under which the unlikely liability arises.
These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Stitchwood shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Stitchwood shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
Your trust is of utmost value to us. So we insist on the highest standards for confidentiality of customer information and security of transaction. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of customer information
- Contact details such as customer name, email address, stitchwood.com account password, phone number and shipping address
- Transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by stitchwood.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner(s)
- Previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by stitchwood.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with stitchwood.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
Use of user or customer information:
- User or customer information is collected only as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. This information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customised experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
- Stitchwood.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from stitchwood.com, please write to us at email@example.com
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org